If you are called the Leo zodiac sign, it means that your date of birth falls between July 23rd and August 22nd. Being as the most masculine sign within the 12 zodiac signs in Horoscope, the Leos are famous for their majesty and power. So, if you want to know more about Leo Horoscope traits, follow us to uncover their positive and negative ones now.
- Forceful – Under the Sun’s light (the ruling planet), the Leos are always full of positive energies. They’re forceful individuals and love spreading their positive mental states around.
- Forthright – The Leo-born are quite completely honest about what they want to say. Saying finical words is not their style.
- Generous and benevolent – Those who born under this sign are well-known for their helpfulness and compassion. That’s why they always show their love and strong fondness for the others.
- Faithful – While the Leos request faithfulness from people associated with them, they are also a faithful and reliable person.
- Optimistic – You will never see these people get easily depressed by obstacles or impediments. It’s because they always try their best to overcome all well.
Negative traits of Leo Horoscope
- Egotistic – This sign has a dedicated and enormous ego, which often gets hurt over insignificant issues. It can be said that their ego sometimes become a barrier on their road to success.
- Stubborn – The Lion people are famous for their stubbornness and opinionativeness. Therefore, you will meet some difficulties when convincing them to change their thoughts.
- Impatient – The Leo-born always want to complete their task as quickly as possible. So, this might lead them to needless anxiety and even falling into mistakes and failures.
- Possessive – These people have a tendency to hold everything near to them. That’s why they are selfish and sometimes jealous. They might be bestowing, but sharing doesn’t sound easy to them.
- Haughty – The Leos are occasionally self-absorbed so that they can become rough or even crude. They rarely take care of their sayings that can hurt someone else.
- Controlling – Due to their leading nature, they always want to take control of the others and want people to follow them. However, their controlling trait might not go down well with everyone.